BELOW IS MAIN STREET MARKETING’S LIST OF ENGAGEMENT STAGES FOR LEADS…
- Inactive – You have a contact but for some reason so far they’ve not responded to your marketing.
- Aware – Prospects have seen your enewsletters, eblasts, website, blog posts, social media activity, or something else in a consistent fashion. It usually takes 7-10 marketing touches to get someone’s attention.
- Engaged – Prospects are listening now and trying to figure out if your solutions are for them.
- Interested – Now you need to educate your interested prospects and pass them through the sales funnel and into a closed deal.
OK Sweet!… “Interested” is what we’ve been waiting for. It’s now time to shine! Are you Ready!!!! We’re sorry to say that most small businesses that we meet just aren’t ready.
AFTER A PROSPECT IS “INTERESTED” FOLLOW THESE FINAL STEPS TO CLOSE THE SALE…
- Needs Analysis – This is the true education segment of the Lead Gen process and your marketing has to shine. White Papers, Buyers Guides, Ebooks, Blog Articles, Case Studies are the name of the game at this step. These need to be created before hand and be sitting linked and ready in a canned lead gen email campaigns just waiting to be sent. The Lead Generation campaigns should be created for almost every situation, need, or niche. before hand.
- Solution Presentation – After the needs are assessed and the canned lead generation email campaigns with educational content have been delivered, you will know more about what your prospect needs. The next lead generation campaigns will be even more on topic since you know your prospect better at this point. Now its time to show solutions without all the specific details. The exact proposal with extreme detail will be next. That will be a sales task for the sales team.
- Solution Proposal – Sales needs to gather the last bit of information needed to create a winning proposal. Then it’s time to send in the proposal.
- Commitment and Negotiation – Negotiation is a custom deal and meant to be hands on. You’re on the 5 yard line and your best sales people just need to bust through the line!
- Closed Deal – Success! Hey sales team…don’t forget who brought you to the dance!
DON’T FORGET THE 6TH STEP!
Make sure to follow-up via a follow email campaigns and more. This is the best time to fix small problems, get testimonials, and win customers for the long term.
Contact us (859-904-8035) today to get started!
ABOUT MAIN STREET MARKETING
Since 2006, Main Street Marketing has been creating Internet Presence Solutions for small businesses mainly in the Cincinnati – Northern Kentucky area. Main Street Marketing uses internet marketing, search engine optimization, social media, lead generation, and video to create a true Internet Presence for its clients. When integrated correctly, this core group of services provide results together that none of the services could provide on their own or in phases.
>> Learn More