Search AdvertisingMain Street Marketing
SEARCH ADVERTISING / DIGITAL ADVERTISING
For Small Businesses Who Want to Supplement Their Organic SEO Efforts
- Pay-per-click campaign development (Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Facebook, & LinkedIn)
- Frequent account reviews and updates
- Keyword selection, additions, and deletions
- Keyword bid management
- Targeted & relevant ads
- Data collection, analysis, & optimization
- Phone call tracking technology
- Online reporting dashboard
- And more . . .
Bringing You The Best Qualified Visitors at the Lowest Cost per Click
With pay per click advertising, the quality of the unique visitor traffic is more important than the quantity. Since you pay the search engines for each click, junk traffic from poor prospects, ineffective search engine channels and non-relevant or too generalized keywords is simply a waste of advertising dollars. To succeed with pay per click, you need a strategy that brings in the best qualified visitors at the lowest cost per click.
Results Through Good Ads, Database Marketing, and Statistical Analysis
The methodologies that we employ to achieve our clients’ goals are rooted in traditional database marketing and statistical analysis. Writing creative copy that motivates targeted prospects to click on ads and avoids “tire kickers.”
Over Time Our Clients Have…
- Reduced their average cost per click
- Lowered their cost per conversion
- Increased conversion rates
- First, we’ll analyze your website and your competitors’ websites to develop a long list of potential keywords.
- Next, we’ll edit, delete, and finalize an initial list of starting keywords.
- Keywords will be combined into very small and highly relevant ad groups.
- Finally, we’ll continuously optimize the campaign to lower the average cost per click and increase your conversions.
The set-up process takes 5-10 business days to complete. Call tracking technology is included as part of our service, as well as, monthly performance reports. Our special reporting dashboard will allow you to see clicks, costs, phone calls, sales conversions, and more in a single online location.
MARKET ANALYSIS or ADWORDS ACCOUNT AUDIT*
A GOOD PLACE TO START
Contact Us for Pricing This small fee can be used later as a credit towards any Search Advertising Service
Market Analysis Will…
- Include an estimated cost per click (CPC) for achieving the top position in the industry and geographic location.
- Give you a projection of potential performance assuming industry-standard conversions from your landing page.
A Marketing Analysis will be given to customers that have never ran and AdWords campaign before or have not run AdWords in the past 30 days and/or have a minimum budget less than $1,000 a month.
An Adwords Account Audit Will Include…
- A waste analysis of ad spend in the display network, overnight advertising, mobile devices, and search partners.
- A description of applicable technical issues.
- A brief analysis of other technical issues such as conversion/lead tracking, campaign settings, impression share, ad copy testing, keyword selection, search query analysis and an ad extension review
*Your Adwords Account must be actively running with a spend of at least $1,000 in the last 30 days.
RELEVANT POSTS ABOUT SEARCH ADVERTISING
- Mobile and Local Marketing Strategies for Brick & Mortar Businesses That Keep Customers Coming Back...
- Why Word of Mouth Marketing Alone Isn't Enough To Get Past a Prospect's Exploration Phase These Days...
- Getting Leads From Your Online Efforts Depend Upon These 5 Key Pieces Of The Internet Marketing Puzzle...
CONTACT US (859-904-8035) TODAY TO GET STARTED!