Brick and Mortar locations who have frequent repeat customers (ie. restaurants, bars, retail stores, salons, fitness centers, hotels, etc.) can use local online marketing and mobile smartphones to their advantage in ways that other companies can’t. New technology helps Brick & Mortar companies collect their customer contact information and communicate with them using software and technology that wasn’t available until recently. These new Mobile and Local marketing strategies allow Brick and Mortar companies to say goodbye to self defeating coupons, expensive advertising, and fishbowls full of dusty business cards that will never be entered into a database!
Find Ways to Collect Your Customer’s Contact Information Easily and Efficiently
Two of the best ways to collect customer contact information is to collect it though Guest WiFi Access and/or a Mobile Wallet Loyalty Program. Watch the following videos to see how that works.
Then Communicate With Your Customers Where They Live – ON THEIR MOBILE PHONES
- Automatic Texting, Eblasts, and Push Notifications – Allowing Brick and Mortar Business owners to send automated email, texts, and mobile phone push notifications based on behavior. For example, you could send a small gift to customers who haven’t been back for a couple of months months or send a thank you reward to those who have been back over 2 times in one month. Set it and forget it. Let the system work 24/7 for you.
- Manual Eblasts,Texts, and Push Notifications – Send to specific groups of customers or to everyone. For example… Maybe you want to send your holiday hours to everyone. Maybe there is a new promotion you want to tell everyone about.
Additional Ways To Engagement With Your Customers
The following mobile engagement technologies collect contact information and allow email, text, and push notification communications with your customers and prospects. Once this information is in the mobile marketing ecosystem, we can send automated and manual messaging based on behavior and/or persona.
- Geo-Fencing – Automated push messages sent to customers when they enter specific areas on a GPS map
- QR Codes / NFC – Use a smartphone’s QR scanner or tap a sticker with a smartphone to opt-in to a text campaign, get a coupon, like your social media, download your mobile app, check-in locally, dial a number, visit a webpage, view a video, and more!
- Beacons – Automated push messages sent to customers when they are close to a beacon
A Complete Mobile Internet Presence
- A Mobile Website – I find new customers through Search Engine Optimization
- A Mobile App – To better communicate to customers and use native technology in smartphones to your advantage (GPS, Camera, Notifications, etc.)
- An Online Reviews System – A proven online reviews system which will provide social proof to your potential customers and improve your search engine rankings. Watch the following video to see how the online reviews system works.
If You Already Advertise on Facebook You Can Easily Retarget Your Customers…
You can make sure your Ads follow your customers around automatically using a script inside the Mobile/Local communications ecosystem. Once loaded then you can also mirror you current customers to find other local prospects with the same hobbies and habits. Watch the following video to see how retargeting that works…
Our Mobile/Local Package is a combination of marketing strategies and technology that keeps customers coming back to Brick & Mortar Locations again and again.
Contact us (859-904-8035) today to get started!
ABOUT MAIN STREET MARKETING
Since 2006, Main Street Marketing has been creating Internet Presence Solutions for small businesses mainly in the Cincinnati – Northern Kentucky area. Main Street Marketing uses internet marketing, search engine optimization, social media, lead generation, and video to create a true Internet Presence for its clients. When integrated correctly, this core group of services provide results together that none of the services could provide on their own or in phases.
>> Learn More