A Combination of Marketing Strategies that Make the Phone Ring
Internet Presence Packages starting around $1,500 each quarter
Internet Marketing is a combination of Website Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and Social Media Marketing that allows your target market to find your company online and have two way conversations about your products or services.
Main Street Marketing is committed to designing web sites that are attractive, functional, and user-friendly. We make sure that your website is the hub of all your activity online and represents the full spectrum of your products and services in one cohesive package. Our websites are built on the WordPress Platform.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We create sites that are useful to visitors and friendly to search engines. Most web design firms have talented designers, but lack the search engine expertise and business sense that Main Street Marketing can provide.
You can buy attention by advertising, beg for attention from the media using public relations, bother people one at a time using sales tactics, or you can earn attention using social media. People listen more to their networks and not as much to company sponsored messaging; so find a place where your customers are networking online and use Social Media to EARN their attention and later their business.
Internet Marketing Deliverables
- Unlimited website updates and postings
- Create/monitor internal organic SEO
- Web traffic analytics
- Full integration with all other marketing channels
- Automatic updates to Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Create/update/monitor social media properties (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Internet Marketing strategy
With the help of a Customer Relationship Management System, Email software, and other tools, Main Street Marketing helps you get organized, increase your follow-up percentage, collaborate with your team, and stay in touch with prospects and customers on a consistent basis.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
Using a CRM System with the Internet Presence Package, Main Street Marketing helps you organize contacts, tasks, and projects. The CRM System, will allow you to centralize your data, search it, sort it, segment it, and access it from anywhere.
Stay connected using targeted email, postcards, and text message campaigns. This all-in-one relationship management solution allows your company to manage leads, sales activity, and marketing communication in on spot.
- Enewsletter – A monthly recap of all posts and updates made to the website each month. Sent to your entire contact database.
- Eblasts – A more direct message sent on a specific topic that pertains to just a subset of your entire contact database. This allows you to speak to the right audience about the right products and services, which will lower the feeling that any of your messages are borderline SPAM.
- Triggered Email, postcard, and text campaigns – Campaigns that are setup ahead of time to educate your customers and prospects about a particular product or service. When someone gives their name and email address, the campaign begins. These campaigns work 24/7 on the internet to fill your sales funnel and allow you to monitor who the hot prospects are. Inside sales people can also use these campaigns by manually dropping in contacts to receive certain campaigns to move them though the sales funnel. Campaigns can be a mix of Email, postcards, and texts educating prospects and customers and finally providing a call to action for them to buy your product or service.
Relationship Marketing Deliverables
- Customer relationship management (CRM) Training (Powered by AddressTwo)
- Contact management and segmentation
- Monthly Enewsletter
- Up to two (2) Eblasts per month
- Up to two (2) triggered email, postcard, or text campaigns created per quarter
- Relationship Marketing strategy
Content is key and is always going to be! Content is what separates Main Street Marketing from most graphic designers who create websites. With your input and approval, we create and integrate content within your website, your social media properties, and email, postcard, and text message campaigns.
Content Marketing Deliverables
- Up to eight (8) posts created per month. See the types of articles/posts below…
- 3rd Party Articles – Clients discover articles online that they would like to share with their prospects or customers and then sends us the link to that article online along with 2-3 bullet points describing why the article would be useful to their prospects and customers. Then Main Street Marketing creates the post, creates an intro, creates an outro, creates the call to action, adds pictures, and optimizes the post for search engine optimization.
- Featured Work Articles – Pictures and explanations of recently completed work. Documenting what the challenge was, your solution, and the results. Main Street Marketing will create this post, add pictures, and optimize the post for search engine optimization.
- News and Events Posts - Clients give us the key information for a news or event post and Main Street Marketing takes it from there. We create the post, the call to action, add pictures, and optimize the post for search engine optimization. If it is for an event, we add it to your website’s event calender also.
- Articles Written by Client - We can also post “client drafted” articles. 100% your words about a certain subject. These are mainly written by the client and then improved by us. Main Street Marketing will create this post, add pictures, and optimize the post for search engine optimization.
- Premium “From Scratch” Content Creation is available for a fee. These articles are written by professional writers for your company.
- Up to thirty (30) social media updates per month to Facebook pages, Google+ pages, LinkedIn pages, and Twitter. Updates consist of teaser lines with links that repurpose posts from your website’s article library.
- Content Marketing Strategy
Contact Us today to get started!