Email MarketingEblasts, Enewsletters, and Triggered Email Campaigns
Converting Prospects Into Customers Quicker and More Often
Included with the…
- Monthly Enewsletter – We will send a monthly e-newsletter to all your contacts sharing your latest posts on the 15th of each month.
- A monthly focus will be sent out on the 1st of each month that contains the focus for that month (ie. Summer, Christmas) and a promotion if you have one for that month (ie. 10% off for all purchases of XYZ service, etc.). You can check your account to see who is opening and clicking on links in your enewsletters.
- We will send eblasts to segmented groups of your full contact list as a needed or opportunity arises. You can check your account to see who is opening and clicking on links in your eblasts.
- Automated Email Campaigns – We will automate lead generation email campaigns based on what information your prospects and customers request from your website and click on in your email marketing. You will be able to add contacts to a certain page on your website to send specific product, service, or niche email campaigns to those specific contacts. This allows your lead generation marketing to work for you 24/7. You can check your account to see who is opening and clicking on links in your campaigns.
Why Email Marketing Is So Important
Email marketing campaigns, eblasts, and enewsletters can provide the right message to the right person at the right time. Your potential customers will feel like they know you, like you, and trust you before they ever meet you! Our goal is to ensure that your salespeople have the tools to create interest and nurture that interest all the way through your sales cycle.
- Good Content Supports Consensus Buying – According to Demand Gen Report up to 95% of purchases are directly influenced by content. Presentations, case studies, eBooks, and other sales content and sales tools are a key part of the decision process as they are shared with the members of the decision committee.
- Good Content Can Build Trust – According to a Forrester’s Report, 61% of salespeople add no value to the sales process, according to enterprise buyers. People buy from who they have a relationship with and content can build those relationships over time.
- Good Content, Process, and Delivery Make Salespeople More Efficient – Sales people who don’t have content created for them and don’t have a process or a delivery system will spend time their valuable time looking for, creating, or customizing content to share. Sales people with good content, a good process, and a good content delivery system will be able to work with more prospects than a salesperson without them.
- Good Content Measurement Shows Best Practices – You can determine what that best practices are for using content and messaging through measurement.
ADD ON: Lead Generation
Our advanced lead generation campaigns are set up and working for you 24/7/265. We use AI-powered algorithms to find up to 500 ideal prospects per month. We set up meetings with receptive prospects and then hand them over to you to close.
> Learn More
CONTACT US (859-904-8035) TODAY TO GET STARTED!