Lead GenerationMain Street Marketing
LEAD GENERATION / LEAD NURTURING
Converting Prospects Into Customers Quicker and More Often
Included with Internet Presence Packages
- Lead Generation / Nurturing Campaigns – We will create lead generation email campaigns for each of your products, services, and niches; guiding your prospects through each step of your sales process and converting more of them into customers.
- Monthly Enewsletter – We will send a monthly enewsletter to all your contacts sharing your latest posts.
- Customer, Influencer, Partner, and Niche Segmentation – We will segment your contacts by demographics, psychographics, services, and other niches using a customer relationship management system.
- Unlimited Eblasts – We will send eblasts to segmented groups of your contact list as a need or opportunity arises.
Why Lead Generation / Lead Nurturing Is So Important
Lead Generation / Lead Nurturing is where all of your marketing efforts converge, enabling your sales team to convert prospects into customers quicker and more often. Lead Generation/Lead Nurturing leverages customer relationship management, email marketing, and marketing automation. It provides the right message to the right person at the right time. Your potential customers will feel like they know you, like you, and trust you before they ever meet you! Lead Nurturing’s goal is to ensure that every seller has the required knowledge, skills, processes and behaviors to optimize every interaction with buyers.
- Good Content Supports Consensus Buying – According to Demand Gen Report up to 95% of purchases are directly influenced by content. Presentations, case studies, eBooks, and other sales content and sales tools are a key part of the decision process as they are shared with the members of the decision committee.
- Good Content Can Build Trust – According to a Forrester’s Report, 61% of salespeople add no value to the sales process, according to enterprise buyers. People buy from who they have a relationship with and content can build those relationships over time.
- Good Content, Process, and Delivery Make Salespeople More Efficient – Sales people who don’t have content created for them and don’t have a process or a delivery system will spend time their valuable time looking for, creating, or customizing content to share. Sales people with good content, a good process, and a good content delivery system will be able to work with more prospects than a salesperson without them.
- Good Content Measurement Shows Best Practices – You can determine what that best practice is for using content and messaging through measurement.
RELEVANT POSTS ABOUT LEAD GENERATION / LEAD NURTURING
CONTACT US (859-904-8035) TODAY TO GET STARTED!