Mobile AppsMain Street Marketing
Websites are more about awareness and generating leads, where mobile apps focus on customer engagement, loyalty, and conversion. Your business lives in a mobile-driven world and the question for small businesses shouldn’t be whether they need a website or a mobile app but how they should integrate the two.
WHY YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS AN APP IN ADDITION TO A WEBSITE
- Access to the Native Tools of Mobile Phones
- Push Notifications, GPS, Camera, Voice Recorder, & More
- Build a Stronger Brand Where Your Customers Want to Be
- Data by Flurry shows that over 86% of the 3 hours people spend with their mobile phones daily are spent within their mobile apps. ComScore recently published supporting data on that also.
- Connect Better with Customers
- Improve Customer Service 24/7
- Extend Your Web Experience
- Increase Revenue
- Customer Loyalty
- Boost Profits Through Good Customer Service
- SalesForce data shows that 70 percent of buying experiences are influenced by how customers feel they’re being treated. Good customer service brings more sales!
- Inform Users of New Products and Offers
- Stand Out From the Competition
- Mobile App Pages Are Now Found in Search Results
A SAMPLING OF FEATURES AVAILABLE ON OUR MOBILE APPS
Send specific user groups targeted Push Notifications.
Keep your most loyal customers coming back with incentives.
ONE TOUCH CONTACT
All your business info at the touch of a button
Connect to anything on the web inside the app.
Create your own in app social network for customers/prospects.
Include Podcasts, YouTube, Vimeo, MP3’s, Videos, and More.
Easily include any custom HTML or iframes.
Create manual events or sync your iCal feed.
Instantly turn Shopify or WooCommerce store into a mobile shop.
LOCATIONS & DIRECTIONS
Create a directory of locations with info and directions.
PULL RSS FEEDS
Sync your RSS feeds right into the app.
Custom development at project pricing