Social WiFi MarketingBrick & Mortar Marketing
SOCIAL WIFI MARKETING
Turning Guest WiFi Into a Marketing Tool
Included with the Brick & Mortar Marketing Package
Features and Benefits…
- Grow Your Marketing Lists – Put marketing lists on auto-pilot with accurate Social Media data, email addresses, and phone numbers from opt-in engagement.
- Manual Email and Texting Campaigns – Email addresses synced with a MailChimp to be used in email marketing campaigns. Send texting campaigns through Guest WiFi marketing software.
- Automated Email and Text Messages – Connect to your guests with automated marketing messages that engage your customers based on their specific behavior. Reward return visits, thank your customers, alert customers of specials, increase your social media presence, initiate online reviews, and more.
- Facebook Retargeting – If you use Facebook Ads, you can automatically retarget those who sign-in to WiFi.
- Grow Social Media – Increase social media presence and engagement with integrated social login and sharing options.
- Build Your Business – Keep track of who your customers are, how often they visit and what they are worth to your business.
- WiFi Access Is Easy to Customize – Customize everything from splash page, data allowance, WiFi time allowance, SSID, and more remotely.
- Export Data For Use With Other Marketing Efforts – Export your data via MS-Excel, XML, JSON, CSV, TXT, SQL
Great Fits for Guest WiFi Marketing Automation
- Restaurants, Bars, & Cafés
- Retail Stores
- Health Care
- Stadiums & Venues
- Hotels, Hospitality, Gaming, & Leisure
- Movie Theaters
- Public Areas
CONTACT US (859-904-8035) TODAY TO GET STARTED!
How Guest WiFi Works...
STEP 1 – Anonymous Customers Leave Their Presence Analytic Data
Brick & Mortar Marketing begins collecting anonymous data about your customers and prospects without the need for them to login to your WiFi or loyalty program. Every cell phone emits a wireless signal allowing the system to recognize a person’s unique cell phone device ID through our WiFi access points and sensors. This allows us to measure anonymous customer behavior at your physical location, such as dwell time, first time visitor return rate, and other valuable presence analytics.
STEP 2 – Social WiFi Marketing Allows You to Communicate With Your Customers
Anonymous guests become known when they log into your guest WiFi. They log in because they want access to your bandwidth or because logging in will allow them to receive deals and offers they couldn’t receive without doing so. Signage at your business promotes guests to sign in so they can receive information and offers from you.Those who login will see a WiFi landing page that promote your products, services, and events.
STEP 3 – Ongoing Customer Analytics and Communications
Once your customers opt in to the Social WiFi or Mobile Wallet Loyalty platform, the system begins building detailed customer profiles in real time and communicates with them based on their specific behavior. If they haven’t been back for for 2-3 months… maybe we have a message sent out to entice them to come back. If they have been to your place multiple times, maybe we send them a reward or some other kind of offer. We can also send manual messages and push notifications.